castello pipe dating
In 1966 the Borough of Bilston was abolished, with most of its territory incorporated into the County Borough of Wolverhampton (see History of West Midlands), although parts of Bradley in the east of the town were merged into Walsall borough.It is later mentioned in the Domesday Book as a village called Billestune, being a largely rural area until the 19th century.Bilsetnatun can be interpreted as meaning the settlement (ton) of the folk (saetan) of the ridge (bill).Bilston has had a market in the town centre for many years.
Bilston Urban District Council was formed in 1894 under the Local Government Act 1894 covering the ancient parish of Bilston.
Six new blast furnaces were erected there between 18.
Expressandstar dating comments